These are a few of the things we saw today. We went to Harrods and had a great time shopping! I found a sushi place where its served on the conveyor belt i took a picutre but didnt eat there! Each person we talk to and tell we are from American asks us if we like Obama or not and I think Jeans picture explains that for us! The black and white picture is a picture of Harrods with all of the Christmas Lights on.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Rainy Day in London
These are a few of the things we saw today. We went to Harrods and had a great time shopping! I found a sushi place where its served on the conveyor belt i took a picutre but didnt eat there! Each person we talk to and tell we are from American asks us if we like Obama or not and I think Jeans picture explains that for us! The black and white picture is a picture of Harrods with all of the Christmas Lights on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment