Thursday, November 13, 2008
The fun continues....
What a week we have had! Its gone much faster because we were working in the classrooms. The schools here are so different than the ones at home. The students are very independent and learning so differently than at home. It is a lot of fun to watch the students and listen to them speak to each other. I have also picked up an English accent! You have to use the words they are familiar with so they know what your talking about (example: America- put your trash in the trash can England- put your rubbish in the bin) I also have a student who looks exactly like Jason! We also went to a Christmas tree lighting tonight in Kingston which is the bigger city close to us. Tomorrow we are touring Westminster Abbey and Parliament then off to Oxford, Stone Henge and Windsor Castle on Saturday so I will have more pictures to update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you are having such a great time and learning experience!! seems to me $$ well spent-call home when you have time-
love,
mom
Post a Comment